back

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Everyones talking about Lana Del Rey and so they should be ....





Hi Everyone
 
I thought I'd make  my first blog entry about the talented lana del rey.
Since lana's album dropped she's been getting mixed reviews by critics 
but I have to say I like it.
 i feel that it is a very deep  raw sound .Rather then letting
her vocals overshadow the lyrics like some artist do , she strips it down and bares her heart.
where critics say it is a very emotionless album I have to disagree. There is a numbness to her sound  
that draws me in, it almost feels like the calm before the storm . To me I feel she sounds like Debbie Harry , its evident that what she was going 
through at the some real  powerful emotions in this album and in songs like born to die , and video games                                            
you get to hear first hand.  this album is good but its more for when your in a reflective mood rather then a an day to day sound as some of her tracks can seem very depressing.



















I rate this album 6/10.  
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment